This policy relates to www.thecatalyst.org.uk
which is owned by the Centre for the Acceleration of Social Technology (CAST), whose registered address is 8 The Briars, Waterlooville, PO7 7YH. Registered company number 9544506 and charity number 1161998. The information we collect
- Email address – when you communicate through email
- Email address – when you sign up to our newsletter
- Personal information – when you enquire through our form
- Analytics and tracking – when you browse this site
Unless we obtain your permission, information that is identifiable as relating to you (i.e. it has not been edited to make it anonymous) is not shared with or sold to other organisations for commercial purposes, other than under the following circumstances:
- If it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- If we transfer information about you as a result of CAST being acquired by or merged with another organisation.
You have the right to request we remove all identifiable information we store on you. Including the removal of any email subscriptions. To do so, please email email@example.com
The data we hold on you will be removed from our systems after a reasonable period, unless we need to keep the information for legal or auditing purposes. About cookies
A "cookie" is a file stored on your computer's web browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to track usage, tailor web pages and remember login information.
for detailed guidance. How we store your data
CAST uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide services such as newsletter signup and mailing lists. Data is transferred to or mirrored on servers within the European Union. CAST reserves the right to transfer or mirror data to servers outside the European Union.
CAST will apply all reasonable measures to ensure that data held on our servers is secure but cannot guarantee that security measures will not be breached. Changes to this policy
CAST may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on this site. Questions